Urgent Needed Items & Donations
Warehouse management is one of the most challenging tasks in our operation. Between handling an influx of items after a food drive, keeping a minimum stock, and responding to emergency situations, we sometimes fall short on some high-in-demand items. Every Wednesday, we also post the top most-needed items on our Facebook page #whatsneededwednesday.
The items we accept as donations vary from cash, over pet food, personal hygiene items to all kinds of food.
There are, however, a couple of items that we cannot accept, please do NOT bring us:
- Homemade Food (Jams, Preserves, Canned Meats)
- Meat not commercially butchered (we require proof from butcher/processing plant)
- Wild Game
- Ungraded Eggs
- Opened or Partially Used Items
- Frozen Foods
- Over the Counter Medications
- Fresh, perishable foods can only be accepted directly at the Food Bank WITH a copy of the receipt showing the date & time they were purchased